Price Elementary School is named for Francis M. Price, who served as assistant superintendent and supervisor of geography and science of Fort Wayne Community Schools from 1919 to 1930. He came to FWCS in 1907 to become principal of Hoagland School. Prior to that, he had been a teacher and principal in Sullivan. In 1917, he became a member of the Fort Wayne City Council and later become City Council President. Price offers the English Language Learners (ELL) program.
The school was built in 1953 with Helen Blackledge serving as the first principal. Students attending Price feed into Northwood Middle School and North Side or Northrop High School. The school is located in the Board of School Trustees District 1.